Poll: What is your favorite torpedo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bolivar Belicosos Finos
23.08%
6 23.08%
Diplomaticos #2
15.38%
4 15.38%
H. Upmann #2
7.69%
2 7.69%
Montecristo #2
42.31%
11 42.31%
Partagas Serie P No. 2
11.54%
3 11.54%
RYJ Belicoso
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Torpedo
Headley Wrote:Tough one between the Monte #2 and BBF but went with the Monte.  I know many like the Dip but I find it to be a little more woody or rough than the Monte.  Less power than either the Monte as well.

Headley,

I'll counterbalance your vote and go with the BBF.
Otherwise, I might also go with Monte No. 2.

Some great cigars up there.
I'd love to try the Dip #2.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I've gotta go with the BBF!
monte's = mmmmm
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I just love the Boli's flavor profile and strength. However, I have also had some very good PSP2 and Dips....:?

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Nothing beats an aged BBF!

that was my vote... cause this wasn't an option

[Image: torpedo.jpg]
LOL  You took my idea. 

I have no idea.  I've never smoked any of these cigars.  :?
Upmann>partagas>monte>RYJ>Diplimatico>Boli.
Boli>Uppman>RYJ>Dip>Partagas>Monte

I can't stand the Monte taste profile.  Partages all taste the same to me; like a good NC.  Dip's are great but Bolis and RYJ's tickle my tastebuds just the right way.
would've said diplo 'till i tried an '06 monte a few weeks ago. i still love diplo's, but i think the new monte's, which are huge, will eventually blow doors on most anything out there.
Bungalowbill Wrote:would've said diplo 'till i tried an '06 monte a few weeks ago. i still love diplo's, but i think the new monte's, which are huge, will eventually blow doors on most anything out there.

You're making happy I have some on the way.  I feel like Lloyd Bridges in Airplane when he kept saying "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit..." only in a good way.  "Looks like we picked the right time to smoke some Habanos"

[Image: airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Monte #2 Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]