Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Go-To Cigar
I'm sure this has probably been a topic before, but that's ok.  Looking through my humidor I noticed that I have a nice variety.  And I usually have a hard time picking out what I want to smoke.  And it usually takes me a few mintues to decide.  And, I realized, that I don't have that 1 go-to smoke.  That cigar that no matter what, I can turn to time and time again, day after day.

I know I can always reach for a padron x000 or an anniversary and it will be awesome.  I can reach for a cao (mx2, anniversary maduro) and I know it will be good.  And if I wanted something from the forbidden island I would probably grab a Bolivar.

Do you guys have a go-to cigar?  If so, what is it?

As an added note, I used to have that go-to cigar.  It was the lgc wavell maduro.  Great price, and solid flavor.  But I have not had one in a long, long time.  Maybe I should revisit that one.
mine is different every week. This week it's the sopranos... Usually I'd have to say PAM more often than not.
I'm between go-to sticks right now...

Although the Camacho SLR might be the ticket.
But I have a feeling this fresh box of Tatuaje Noellas will be the popular choice for a while!
When I have the money to keep them around, its either The Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight or Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte.  Alas I have neither at the moment LOL, so my go to stogie, is whatever I have around!  :-)

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
since I dont have boxes of anything i am always smoking something different, but i tend to go to the CAO Gold often, i enjoy it every timeSmile
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
pan's, pam's... but tatuaje tainos are coming on strong. it could be a struggle for supremacy pretty soon. i try to do battle every afternoon.Big Grin
For all you tat., padilla and pepin fans, my go-to-gar is the vegas cubanas by pepin.  I think 6 bucks a stick.  A must try, they are better than the blue and white labels IMHO!
I do not have a go to cigar.....I just reach into my humidor and grab whatever I am in the mood for that day. Latley I have been smoking the hell out of anything Cuban Smile
It's been PAM Torpedo for a long time now but Tatuaje Noellas & Regios are taking over.
Do I really even have to answer this question!  I'm sure almost everyone on the board can anwser mine. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"