Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Go-To Cigar
ColbyPants Wrote:Spoken Like A True Native of Billerica/chelmsford/dracut/tyngsboro. . . . :-P

Smile

TomC

LOL!

[lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
First off ..... Mark, I envy you Bro ... Truly I do,

As for my go to ..... it does change, but more often than not its a Cohiba, either a Robusto, Siglo vi or a DC.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Mark Wrote:Do I really even have to answer this question!  I'm sure almost everyone on the board can anwser mine. Tongue
macanoodle  oh wait, ti's not miked Tongue
My go to affordable cigar is probably a Padron x000, or LFD Cabinet, or Fuente Sungrown.

As for a Premium that never lets me down I'd go with Padron 64 26.  I really like Opus also. Oh, and Tatuaje is great also, just haven't had as many of these.
Fuente SG Chateau...Nice every day smoke.
My affordable Go-To is the Montecristo Jambo Jambo....
Tfire136 Wrote:I do not have a go to cigar.....I just reach into my humidor and grab whatever I am in the mood for that day. Lately I have been smoking the hell out of anything Cuban Smile

Ditto. I'm stuck on the ISOM right now.
And yes, MikeD, I did mean the ISLAND SOUTH OF MIAMI!!!

I'm sure I'll get over it and get back to:

Padron anything
La Gloria Cubana anything
Cusano anything
CAO anything
Torano anything
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
The one cigar that has most consistently made rotation over the years is the Padron 3000m.
i have a tendency to go for a RP sungrown. although, ever since skipper recommended me to cubita, i've been smoking quite a few. never had one i didn't love and smoke to the nub!
Parkster Wrote:First off ..... Mark, I envy you Bro ... Truly I do,

As for my go to ..... it does change, but more often than not its a Cohiba, either a Robusto, Siglo vi or a DC.

Cool
talk about envy!