Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Go-To Cigar
Mark Wrote:Do I really even have to answer this question!  I'm sure almost everyone on the board can anwser mine. Tongue

White Owel.
Rubie Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Do I really even have to answer this question!  I'm sure almost everyone on the board can anwser mine. Tongue

White Owel.
:X
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:

White Owel.
:X

Wha?! [wedgie]
nah Rubie... it's a flavored Philly! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:nah Rubie... it's a flavored Philly! Tongue

Doh! I was WAY off.
Although I was told that Mark brought some "aged" Dutch Masters to the LI Herf this past summer... lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007

I honestly don't know, but will go ahead and assume it's a cigar that I cannot find/afford anywhere.

Tongue
To many to try still so I can't pick a go to yet. Right now I'd have to say the Gran Habano Tres Siglo.
dont wanna hijack this thread...so my answer is this...

LGC Series R and Partagas Blacks never let me down...always a solid smoke for me...however, I have been dipping into my habanos stash alot lately and been loving all of them! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

I'll second the Partagas Black.

Didn't discover these until I attended a tasting event. They were a giveaway, and I've been hooked since.