Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know your a whore when...
You have TWINS but each baby is from a different dad.  Confusedhock:

http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-dallas-twins-...4555.story

DALLAS - A pair of twins born in Dallas aren't brothers. Instead, they are half-brothers because they have different fathers.

Their mother, Mia Washington, told FOX 4 in Dallas that she had an affair that resulted in the two babies who were born at the same time, but fathered by two different men.

Lab results in Dallas show there is a zero percent chance that the two 11-month-old boys, Justin and Jordan, have the same father.

When twins have two fathers, doctors call it heteropaternal superfecundation and there are very few documented cases. Dallas doctor Chris Dreiling said that can happen when a woman releases multiple eggs during ovulation. If she has more than one sexual partner within the same time period, sperm cells can fertilize two separate eggs.
Now that's a conversation starter! [lol][lol][lol]

-Lucas
I can see that...

"So, I heard you have a twin?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, see, my mother is a two-timing slut..."

Confusedhock:
[user=14]BigE[/user] wrote:
Quote:I can see that...

"So, I heard you have a twin?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, see, my mother is a two-timing slut..."

Confusedhock:

very very funny
Ya man!

I saw that on the news the other day......and the dad comes out saying...."Im going to raise the other one like its my own"[really]

B!tch Please:X. She sould have just said it looked like her Egyptian grand father that passed away years ago.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Talk about confusion on Fathers Day[wow][wow]