Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys came highly recommended!!
Welcome to StogieChat Robby. The guys and gals here are true cigar enthusiasts and are willing to share their love of the leaf with any and every person who wanders in out of the cold.

A good cigar forum is more than just the INFORMATION, it's also the PEOPLE. And the people at StogieChat are top notch.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
[welcome] to the crew.  I know it's already been said but I really do think you'll like this group of guys (and a few gals).  We're all here to help and learn and most of all relax and light up[cigar]
welcome aboard!
discdog Wrote:Hey Al, is this the new guy you were telling me about? Cool, another Atlanta member.

hell yeah! 

[welcome], hopefully we'll get to hang out at Al's shop soon, I know I'm overdue for a visit, and another painful chess lesson from Al Sad
Welcome aboard, and have a good time. [welcome]
welcome robby.  any friend of big al, bob, lc, and the georgia boys are more than welcome.  [rob]

and Al plays chess?  too cool.  the legend grows. 
Welcome, I just joined myself. Seems like a great forum.[welcome]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[welcome][welcome][welcome]

and you heard right my friend...this is the BEST FORUM for Cigar Lovers! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Welcome to StogieChat Robby. The guys and gals here are true cigar enthusiasts and are willing to share their love of the leaf with any and every person who wanders in out of the cold.

A good cigar forum is more than just the INFORMATION, it's also the PEOPLE. And the people at StogieChat are top notch.

Doc
what Doc said!!!!!!!![welcome][beer][rob]