Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Blum!
Scotty here, finally getting back on this cool ass board.
Hey Scotty, great hearing from you bro! WestCoastPosse is always welcome in these parts.  Heard you and K made the snow trip for the new humi? Nice going, you need a $ loan to start filling that monster?   [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
A loan? I'll say! I need one just to pay the damn thing off! LOL. It's a beauty, you'll have to come by for a smoke sometime.
Perhaps poker night next Thursday....I've got a new guy you folks can roll! Cool and should have some of the petite edmundos to have a go at........
Niiiiiiiice. Should be fun. My only problem with the new cabinet, is it is taking a while to stabalize. I think i may be too anal about it, but also my first experience with such a huge humi may be a factor.
Given the time in storage for that humi and the size and the age of it in general it will be a lengthy process at best. Just keep the bowls of distilled water in it and give it time, when it begins to come up to speed, 55% or so you can add hotter water (steaming) to it and move it along. My understanding is the humidifier alone holds a couple of gallons of water? I mentioned to K that perhaps after checking the seal adding a couple of cpu fans to really move the air around may be in order and is very simple to do. Take some pic's and email me with them and I can put them up here for all to see or you can put them up yourself.  [cigar] PM sent with my email.

And stogiechaters, give Scottywcp a warm stogiechat welcome!   Smile
[welcome]   [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome Scotty.  Looks like you keep good company in LZ.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Welcome!!!!!!
welcome [rob]