Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another one from South Carolina...
Welcome from OHIO!
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Welcome from neighboring GA (sometimes)...
Where abouts in SC??
I'm in Beaufort, currently about 10,000 degrees F. Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

welcome to the fun, bro!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Welcome from Nashville,

I just joined SC a couple of days ago. I see we have a few things in common. I started smoking about two years ago as well. I am in the Tenn Air National Guard, been doing that for 30 years. Gonna give it up soon.

What are you smoking these days?

Ernie
Quote:What are you smoking these days?

Pretty much anything I get my hands on...

As I mentioned on the previous page, I'm big on the AB Maxx as of late, but I don't really have a 'go-to' cigar beyond the the cheap Magellan Dominicans I smoke on my morning commute.

How about yourself?
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

I'm a Don Pepin Garcia (DPGdude) fan and my fav is the Cuban Classic. I also like the Tatuaje. I am an Air National Guardsmans here in Tennessee (CMSgt) with 30 years service. Probably gonna hang it up soon and open some space for a bunch of promotions for the younger folks.

Ernie
Good deal. DPG certainly has some great blends. I haven't tried the Cuban Classic, but it sure looks tempting.
- Robert E. Howard

They are all good smokes. I have many of his blends and just picked up a box of My Father Mumceros.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from STL Missouri! Hope you find a nice cozy spot here at SC!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic