Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another NEW Gurkha!!!
sounds gourgeous Skip!!! and 400 boxes???? holy shit!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the box is one of the best I have (& I have over 400 boxes at this point)...

It is all leather. Even the trays are leather. I have to beat Deb with a stick to stop her from taking it!
Wow John if you smoked one cigar a day you would only have enough for about 27.5 years.......I would start stocking up now lol
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the box is one of the best I have (& I have over 400 boxes at this point)...

It is all leather. Even the trays are leather. I have to beat Deb with a stick to stop her from taking it!
Hey Skipper, do ya want another box so you can stop the domestic violence? I've got 4 or 5 of them.
DD, I'd sure like one.

I'll trade you for a cooler and a retaliation bomb......lol
JB, I only have one empty box. I'd have to send you a full one. Oh, wait a minute, I jsut thought of something.Wink
discdog Wrote:JB, I only have one empty box. I'd have to send you a full one. Oh, wait a minute, I jsut thought of something.Wink

Confusedhock:

Well in that case, if your handing out free full boxes. [angel]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Bob, I'm SURE we can work someting out!
discdog Wrote:

Hey Skipper, do ya want another box so you can stop the domestic violence? I've got 4 or 5 of them.
hahaha... domestic violence... the spice of life.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
discdog Wrote:

hahaha... domestic violence... the spice of life.
truer words were never spoken. Smile
the box

[Image: DSCN7720.jpg]  [Image: DSCN7721.jpg]  [Image: DSCN7722.jpg]