Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesenia's Birthday HERF??
I thought we considered you a Bastige Mario ???[ROTF]
Maduro PiPs Wrote:If you consider me Upstate Skip....what do you consider Andy and Don??? Canada??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no Buffalo.

Any time I need to venture THROUGH the Bronx, that's upstate.

And for you guys who live in other states, unless you drove through the bronx in traffic, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:If you consider me Upstate Skip....what do you consider Andy and Don??? Canada??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no Buffalo.

And for you guys who live in other states, unless you drove through the bronx in traffic, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Unfortunatly I do...

Try doing it in a Semi sometime... :?
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"

no Buffalo.

Skip you're a funny guy! Smile

And back to the topic......this new shop/lounge in Harrison is supposed to be very nice. The owner's name is Tony and he is a member over at CigarLive. Not sure if he is here. But he recently put something together for some guys and posted it on CL and the pics looked very nice. He also had a roller that works for him and he had food catered....just for the guys. I have yet to visit...but would like to soon.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
BuddhaBill Wrote:OK ....Lets try this again .The Adress to the Montecristo ROOM IS

66 HALSTEAD AVE. HARRISON, NY 10528

I think B-DUB got too much sun on his head at the modesto herf !! [lol]

Hahahaha... sorry guys! I don't know why I thought that was Yesenia's house. Maybe I was in a hurry and didn't read the linked thread close enough. Whoops!

And yes, I think I got too much sun on my head. [curse] Damn brain cells keep dyin'.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Thank you for posting this! I was about to make a thread on here. If anyone wants to go, let me know...Id love for more people to attend! I want to make my 20th b-day a special one Smile PS, the lounge is in Westchester - or upstate for us city folk and Long Islanders Tongue Here's the address again:

66 Halstead Ave. Harrison, NY 10528

As Mario mentioned, Tony put a herf together for members of CigarLive in May and it was great. We promise to make this one just as fun Smile
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:

no Buffalo.

Skip you're a funny guy! Smile

And back to the topic......this new shop/lounge in Harrison is supposed to be very nice. The owner's name is Tony and he is a member over at CigarLive. Not sure if he is here. But he recently put something together for some guys and posted it on CL and the pics looked very nice. He also had a roller that works for him and he had food catered....just for the guys. I have yet to visit...but would like to soon.
I was there and its a really nice place and Tony the owner is an amazingly nice guy I'm looking forward to going back up there and yes like skip said anything past the bronx is upstate.
Sounds like a good time, please be careful. Word on the street is a bomb threat is being phoned in
You can bet I will be there!
Well this sucks.

I sent a surprise bomb to the birthday girl and she never got it........

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7493 8345 9010

Your item was delivered at 11:31 AM on July 17, 2008 in HARRISON, NY 10528.

[Image: spacer.gif]

Attached Files Image(s)