Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBox Live
I got the 360 over a year ago as a gift and since it was a gift I got the core model.  No HD, So I finally got aroundto buying a HD and I am set up for XBL. YAY!

My gamertag is MikeD889.

Currently Ive been playing COD4

Anyother XBL plaers out there?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
we just upgraded to a 360 over the weekend, I need to run some cable or buy the wireless adapter, but i'll keep you in mind when i do go live.
MikeD Wrote:I got the 360 over a year ago as a gift and since it was a gift I got the core model.  No HD, So I finally got aroundto buying a HD and I am set up for XBL. YAY!

My gamertag is MikeD889.

Currently Ive been playing COD4

Anyother XBL plaers out there?

There goes your post count! [lol]

So that's why we added another mod. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

MikeD Wrote:Any other XBL players out there?

MarkF150

Hit me up Mike!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
scott81425

send me a friend request!
Correction:

my user tag is MCD889
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Well , i spent sometime last night looking into wireless options for the xbox, and found some intresting facts. You can spend 99.99 for the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter and tie up one of the front ports or you can buy a refurb' Linksys WGA54AG on ebay for 29.99 and it uses  the exisitng ethernet port on the xbox hmmm this is a no brainer.

BIGBOOM

Sent me an invite!!!