Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you smoke these?
(10-18-2010, 07:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yea what would you do with it if you didn't smoke it. Will it to someone?
Smoke those babies on a special occasion..

+1
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(10-18-2010, 08:58 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 07:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yea what would you do with it if you didn't smoke it. Will it to someone?
Smoke those babies on a special occasion..

+1

+2 Heck Yeah!!!

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I consider special occasions ant day that your alive, I was almost killed 3 times and really don't believe in saving stuff cause your scared to smoke it. I've enjoyed some of my best cigars at work just cause I felt like smoking them then. There are a couple of smokes I'll save for when I'm with friends but for the most part everything is open game.
Jitzy is right. I tend to hoard some smokes, but at the end of the day, what's the point of never smoking them?
I would not smoke them if i was you .....send them to me and i will smoke them for you
Definitely special occasion smokes!
I have a few from Sam as well Smile
This is my boomstick!
The only cigar I wont smoke is the one Sam custom rolled for me with the maltese cross on it. All others will perish in a firey doom.
If you have a special cigar, save it for a special occasion.
How about the next time you see sam?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-19-2010, 07:03 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: The only cigar I wont smoke is the one Sam custom rolled for me with the maltese cross on it. All others will perish in a firey doom.

Nice Skipper - I like this idea!

(10-19-2010, 05:20 PM)Bogey Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 07:03 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: The only cigar I wont smoke is the one Sam custom rolled for me with the maltese cross on it. All others will perish in a firey doom.

Nice Skipper - I like this idea!

Excellent idea!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Paul, smoke'm!!! You've already got the pic for posterity!!! Next time you see Sam... ask him to roll you some more!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.