Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you buy ISOM's right now from overseas?
I got an email from a reputable dealer stating they got in some particular cigars I've been looking for. But after seeing what happened in Chicago a month ago, I'm not so sure I want to buy right now

Any thoughts?
Ever since the toner cartridge bomb scare a few months ago I wouldn't order I think they changed the way stuff is shipped on planes now since then. I know other guys that have ordered without problem but honestly it wouldn't be worth the risk to me right now.
Nope
Glad mine came today! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Guess it would depend on what they are and if they cover them if lost.
Not sure if I've ordered since getting the letter from Treasury. Probably not.

Too many good cigar being made out of Nicaragua right now. And too many well-aged cigars in the (2) humi's to take a risk right now.

TBS Cigars has pretty good prices on Padron cigars. You should give ET a call and forget about the ISOM's. [I only called them ISOM's to piss off MikeD.] Seriously, ET will hook you up.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I looking at the #1 cigar of 2010 if that helps...
It would be entirely on where it came from imo. Any companies that ship thru those airports listed are in danger obviously. Everybody does not ship that way. I think the video is funny because they keep saying rich. Fits a cigar that sells for close to a bill a pop in some places. LOL

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/videos?bc...6185195001

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-19-2011, 11:25 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: TBS Cigars has pretty good prices on Padron cigars. You should give ET a call and forget about the ISOM's. [I only called them ISOM's to piss off MikeD.] Seriously, ET will hook you up.

Fact. I've not seen better prices on a box of Padrons than those offered at TBS Cigars.

I would give it some more time. Although I hear great things about that cigar and it is very tempting.
--Mike