Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would want a New, Unique Cigar Cutter? Only cost a grand.
Question 
This was a Breaking News Story from Half-Wheel, apprently Benchmade the folks who make so so knives, have come up with a $1,000.00 Cigar Cutter.

https://halfwheel.com/benchmade-ships-10...ter/278585

I will not be first to buy one, I have a Cuban Crafter Perfect Cutter, names say it all PERFECT CUTTER.

Headbash

Better hurry and buy one only 250 made, and if your real curious there is a U-Tube off the link, thought it might be more then a Cigar Cutter for a Grand.

Angry1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think Benchmade makes great knives, but I won't be spending $100 for a cigar cutter any time soon, let alone adding a comma and a zero.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(08-15-2018, 05:55 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: I think Benchmade makes great knives, but I won't be spending $100 for a cigar cutter any time soon, let alone adding a comma and a zero.

Yeah, what Ben said.

I just used a $1.00 plastic V cutter this afternoon...it worked.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well I like XIKAR Cutters the Xi's Series does not matter be it a Xi1, Xi2, or xi3 all have the same blades.  

I actually have a XIKAR Xi1 & XIKAR Double Torch Allume lighter, I snagged last week, should be to me tomarrow.  Price was like $43.00 delivered for both items (spoken sale), plus they both have a XIKAR Lifetime Warranty.  Could not pass up that deal.

Honeslty the Benchmade something that is not their bag.  Maybe it is just Benchmade for Benchmade Owner who collect their latest, greatest products.

JMHO
$1,000 buys a lot of cigars ... dont think I'd ever spend that on a cutter
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why