Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter is coming...Where do you smoke?
Blind works great as a wind block...the little heater sucks though. Need a different/stronger type.

On a side note, the smoke smell lingers a long time.
I'm thinking a smoke eating candle, or maybe, as Nayslayer suggested to me, on of those Lampe Berger things.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Oh, I have 3 chairs in it, along with an patio stone for the heater to stand on & there is still room for another chair without feeling crowded.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Can you take a pic of the setup?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-07-2017, 08:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Can you take a pic of the setup?

I'll try & take a few tomorrow....when I go out to take it down.  They're predicting a snowstorm & high gale force winds for Thursday.

It's dark inside without the windows open.  I'm thinking I'll throw a small set of the LED Christmas lights in there when I set it up after the snow.
Smoke eater spray works well too. Cigars for less or tobacco shops have a can for $9
No Justice, No Peace!
Good thing I took it down.  While it may have handled the snow, but I don't think it would have handled to 60+ mph winds we had today.

I'll put it back up in a few days, when the snow melts a little more.
(02-13-2017, 06:23 PM)Toe nto Wrote: Good thing I took it down.  While it may have handled the hydromax x50 snow, but I don't think it would have handled to 60+ mph winds we had today.

I'll put it back up in a few days, when the snow melts a little more.

In my home office. The wife gets mad if I do it anywhere else in the house.
(06-01-2017, 12:52 AM)DominiqTad Wrote: In my home office. The wife gets mad if I do it anywhere else in the house.

I usually just smoke on my patio, never in the house.  Whenever I do get the time & chance to, I'm going to convert the garage into a "man cave" to smoke in.