Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wine Cooler??
Hey guys, i'm having trouble deciding on a wine cooler for my stogies.  Since its the summer time its been hard to keep the temp down in my coolador. Just wondering what advice anyone had on this? I would like to try and keep it under $300 if possible.  What would be the best wine cooler that I can convert to a humi? [help]  
did you see this thread?

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=10839&forum_id=2
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I dont think you need to spend that much ...They were buying them at target for $139 a couple of weeks ago ..You could get 2 ...Just watch the sales ...
bradleym03 Wrote:Hey guys, i'm having trouble deciding on a wine cooler for my stogies.  Since its the summer time its been hard to keep the temp down in my coolador. Just wondering what advice anyone had on this? I would like to try and keep it under $300 if possible.  What would be the best wine cooler that I can convert to a humi? [help]  

Whatever you get, make sure it gets into the mid-60s for the temp on the high side.  Also be sure to get a "thermoelectric" like the Vinotemp at Target.  Easier on the humidity swings.  Wish I'd have purchased one of them instead of my Haier.

Oh, and speaking of, while I have mine fixed up finally...

DON'T buy a HAIER!!!!! Sad
Thanks for the advice guys. Went out and bought a Vinotemp this morning. So far so good!!! [cigar]
how much did you get it for ?? Just curious ?
Well, didnt catch it on sale. Thought about waiting, then said screw it.  $199.00  Even not being on sale, still worth the money.
Congrats!!!!

Don't forget to post pics in the P0RN section.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Don't forget to post pics in the P0RN section.

Put one up this morning. Big Grin