Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will be travel'n in November. Wanna hook up?
Gus Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Gus, let me know ohw long you'll be in chattanooga.  Its an hour away from me, but if your gonna be there for any length of time, I'll try to make it up.  Wife and kids love that area, I'll just bring them and let them do some shopping or something.
[pimp]
Matt,
Will we be able to hook up Tuesday night or Wed. night? If so, which night would work better for you? I'm sure the boys there will want to take me out on the town one night.
Gus, during the week is very hard for me to make, i was hoping youd have a weekend.  I'll see what i can do, I do have a day or two of Vacation left to burn, I may be able to take the day off and come see ya.  I'll Let you know
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Gus Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Gus, let me know ohw long you'll be in chattanooga.  Its an hour away from me, but if your gonna be there for any length of time, I'll try to make it up.  Wife and kids love that area, I'll just bring them and let them do some shopping or something.
[pimp]
Matt,
Will we be able to hook up Tuesday night or Wed. night? If so, which night would work better for you? I'm sure the boys there will want to take me out on the town one night.

Hey Matt!  Gus likes to swim.  Is your water still warm down there?
US_Tank Wrote:
Gus Wrote:
[pimp]
Matt,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! coffee spewing!!!

[Image: rotfl.gif]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Gus Wrote:
[pimp]
Matt,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! coffee spewing!!!

[Image: rotfl.gif]
Yes, the water is warm, way to warm for you winter weather folk.    [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Did I mention that Georgia is a Swim trunks required state ?[lol][lol][lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!

[Image: 85791986.jpg]
well man, if you get lost on the way home and end up in colorado, let me know[pimp]
US_Tank Wrote: 

[Image: 85791986.jpg]
[wow]
Thought it was me, but then the nipple ring tip'd me off.
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
[lol][lol]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
[pimp]
Matt,
Any suggestions on where to herf while I'm there? Cigar Aficionado listed a Billard club, but it looks like members only.... Also found a Porter's Steakhouse....
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.