Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will be travel'n in November. Wanna hook up?
[pimp]
Chattanooga (flying)
I'm looking to fly into Chattanooga sometime during the first week in November. Not sure of my schedule.

Minneapolis (driving)
Will be in Minneapolis sometime during the day of November 14th. I will be leaving for Chicago sometime Sunday morning.

Chicago (driving)
I will be in Chicago on the 15th and probally leaving the 17th or 18th and traveling to Michigan City, Ind. for a few days.

Back home (driving)
I will be driving I-80 back from  MCI to Nebraska on the 19th or so.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Jack Schwartz in Chicago to see Eric...pretty much a must go Wink
I would meet you in Minneapolis but I will be out west deer hunting that weekend.
Head west from Minneapolis, you will be here before you know it.

I will meet you here:

I like smoking lightning
I'm in Milwaukee Mr. Gus, Maybe a stop here or I could meet you in chicago area.  I would know closer to that day what is going on with business.  Lets not set this in stone but we can still keep fingers crossed.  And those fingers are not painted in red nail polish[lol]or are they.Confusedhock:
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I wish Memphis was on your agenda
CigarJohn Wrote:I'm in Milwaukee Mr. Gus, Maybe a stop here or I could meet you in chicago area.  I would know closer to that day what is going on with business.  Lets not set this in stone but we can still keep fingers crossed.  And those fingers are not painted in red nail polish[lol]or are they.Confusedhock:
[pimp]
I'm not sure what the proper color is for November in Chicago.
[lol]
carl609 Wrote:Head west from Minneapolis, you will be here before you know it.

I will meet you here:
[pimp]
I was never good at Geometry [doh], but I don't think it's too far off track... [thumbsup]
madurodave Wrote:I wish Memphis was on your agenda
+1
CigarJohn Wrote:I'm in Milwaukee Mr. Gus, Maybe a stop here or I could meet you in chicago area.  I would know closer to that day what is going on with business.  Lets not set this in stone but we can still keep fingers crossed.  And those fingers are not painted in red nail polish[lol]or are they.Confusedhock:

French nails with the white tips are the style for November. [thumbsup]  (Don't ask me how I know...)