Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife threw out some of my cigars
man, what a brutal thread.

chicks, man.

chicks. [spank]
It happened to this guy too. Some women! It's good to know some of us have a good one.[guiness]

http://winnipegsun.com/Entertainment/Columnists/MissLonelyhearts/2007/09/13/4492013.html

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

holy crap... this is painful.
Approach the situation rationally, make her a nice dinner and say we need to talk.  Nobody wants to go through a divorce, if you can help it.

My doctor is also a cancer surgeon and says few cigar smokers ages 18 and 35 get cancer from holding the stick in their cheek about half way in their damn mouth, and this is generally larynx or mouth cancer.
I've followed this thread and stayed out of it due to my feelings about marriage and all that I figured it was just best but I feel I have to post something.  First off, I would seriously lay down the freaking law with that woman!  This is just plain disrespectful and childish to do something like this!  I would NEVER stay in a relationship (marriage or no marriage) where my woman thought she had the right to destroy my property.   This type of behavior would have that [curse] out on her ass and I'm not joking.  I don't take kindly to this crap.  A relationship is all about trust and respect for each other and I see no evidence of either here.  Where was the communication?  Where was the nagging?  Hell, we all know that's the way it's been done for the last thousand years.  You need to strongly consider what the hell this woman is doing in your life. 

Plain and simple.

Oh, and I'm sorry you lost your sticks and humi.
Quote:What can a guy do...My main Coolidor is safe and that is important.
Ahh.. i hope she does not log on and read this or .....

Secondly read any good books lately ??

[Image: cover__Collaborative_Divorce_.jpg]

Deepest condolences for your losses Bro,  all of them.
Grow a set, put your foot down and tell her how it is. Disrespect is grounds for divorce.
but she said she did it for his own good. Concern for him...

but unless she takes away all the $, he can always buy more.

Hey, I got an idea, throw out her icecream! more people die form obesety than even form cigarettes!
scott81425 Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Do you know a good divorce lawyer?? 
my thoughts exactly.
Me three!! :X

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com