Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not to complain about cigar prices anymore.
BuffaloBill Wrote:Besides, I'm buying their booze, (at double what it costs at a regular bar), so they're getting their money.
Thats how I feel too!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I go to this great cigar bar in Aruba... most of their cigars are at least double what you pay anyplace else on the island. I bought 1 cigar there once for Deb... A fonsenca that she wated...

Yet I've smoked over 40 sticks in the joint. They dont say a wrod. In return I must have had at least 100 drinks there and have at least 100 more to go!
A guy I know was telling me about the cigars he was handing out at his wedding.  Normally $80 each, but he struck a deal and got them for $40.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd been buying the same cigars for around $13.
bartok Wrote:A guy I know was telling me about the cigars he was handing out at his wedding.  Normally $80 each, but he struck a deal and got them for $40.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd been buying the same cigars for around $13.

Poor Bastige ;-)

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
what where they??? dont ever tell him
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
bartok Wrote:A guy I know was telling me about the cigars he was handing out at his wedding.  Normally $80 each, but he struck a deal and got them for $40.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd been buying the same cigars for around $13.
next time use my line "let me know when ou want to get some cigars, i can probably find you a better price"