Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is sheldon
I have no comment Till my sit down on Thursday Night with the great One .........
I only wish I could be ther on Thursday with the LK but The Mum will speak with Lk before that date.

Remember Jam, this started with the young guns.
I hit ISmoke out of respect for LK and the young Cuban has gone over the edge ever since then..
The young Cuban might end up like Scarface.......
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
This is the PM sent
iSmoke Wrote:Jan...your assistance is very much needed. Jimmie the Mum has been targeted for destruction. A few newer BOTL including myself are interested in sending in multiple ordinates to the Mums home. If you would be so kind as to provide us with the Mums whereabouts we would be grateful. As you are well aware...MUMs the word! (pun intended). We are always thankful for your cooperation>

Regards,

Angel aka iSmoke

If a brother asks for assistance i am always available
Yes, but you made one mistake and the Lk will explain that to you.

LK and I have a peace treaty and you almost broke that treaty...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-19-2010, 11:57 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I only wish I could be ther on Thursday with the LK but The Mum will speak with Lk before that date.

Remember Jam, this started with the young guns.
I hit ISmoke out of respect for LK and the young Cuban has gone over the edge ever since then..
The young Cuban might end up like Scarface.......

you should come let me know i will hold a ticket for you
(06-19-2010, 12:05 PM)jam Wrote: This is the PM sent
iSmoke Wrote:Jan...your assistance is very much needed. Jimmie the Mum has been targeted for destruction. A few newer BOTL including myself are interested in sending in multiple ordinates to the Mums home. If you would be so kind as to provide us with the Mums whereabouts we would be grateful. As you are well aware...MUMs the word! (pun intended). We are always thankful for your cooperation>

Regards,

Angel aka iSmoke

Is there no honor in NSCO? (Rhetorically speaking...) You give up your accomplice and the PM? Huh

I think you may just have signed up yourself to be "iSmoked"!!! Punched
(06-19-2010, 03:01 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:

Regards,

Angel aka iSmoke

Is there no honor in NSCO? (Rhetorically speaking...) You give up your accomplice and the PM? Huh

I told you MA they easily turn on each other there is no control in the NSCO family.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(06-19-2010, 03:01 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:

Regards,

Angel aka iSmoke

Nothing to hide Brother its over and done Now we have to Move on

Headbash

yes....and....

Punched