Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is cooking what tomorrow
damn Terry, that looked good.
I used my newly renovated grill, with the wood tray filled with hickory to cook...
around 6 pounds of the best darn short-ribs I ever recall having (well seasoned)
Another 6 pounds of pork shops seasoned again, only this one with a bit of dill, a bunch of rosemary and sea salt.
Applegate organic grass fed uncured hot dogs (man, if you haven't tried this, you should. And it's actually good for you)
2 Italian sausage rings, one pork the other chicken.
And finally 5 pounds of shrimp. Smothered in garlic and butter then skewered and grilled.
YUMMY!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
This is a little late. After a mini herf w/ the542 I threw this octopus on my father-in-law's grill.

[Image: 5778766773_81f660494a_z.jpg]
IMAG0157 by parkerr, on Flickr
damn t- you must teach me your lessons of bbq. looks good!

i was at dad's all weekend. started off on saturday with some steak and baked potato with rice and a nice salad. sunday morning used the left over steak to make some breakfast burritos smothered in green chili. mmmmmmm. i know you're saying left over steak?? who does that?? but pops makes steak for everyone, which includes my 2 year old niece and my little sister who eat about 2 bites each then are full. so we have leftovers. bbq'ed ribs for dinner sunday night. monday morning we went out to breakfast, i had my absolute favorite- the sausage skillet breakfast. hashbrowns, with lots of sausage mixed in. topped with gravy, green chili sauce, and a couple eggs over easy. then for dinner late in the afternoon, it was classic memorial day fare. burgers, brats, polish sausage, hot dogs. mm. so good.
(05-31-2011, 09:05 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: damn Terry, that looked good.
I used my newly renovated grill, with the wood tray filled with hickory to cook...
around 6 pounds of the best darn short-ribs I ever recall having (well seasoned)
Another 6 pounds of pork shops seasoned again, only this one with a bit of dill, a bunch of rosemary and sea salt.
Applegate organic grass fed uncured hot dogs (man, if you haven't tried this, you should. And it's actually good for you)
2 Italian sausage rings, one pork the other chicken.
And finally 5 pounds of shrimp. Smothered in garlic and butter then skewered and grilled.
YUMMY!

Sounds great John. I guess I have to add grass grazing hotdogs to my bucket list to watch feeding one day. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.