Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F@#KING SON OF A B@#$H
Poriggity Wrote:Serg, let me know if you ever get out toward the inland empire.  I manage a budget rental car facility here, and will get you a killer deal on a rental if you need it brother.

Good luck getting your car fixed.  Been there, done that with my dodge cummins.. $4500 later it was fixed Sad

Scott   

well thanks for the offer scott, right now my brother can lend me his Nissan Pathfinder for the days I go to school....and seeing that my semester ends dec. 18 i wont really need a car so much......but thanks again scott

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Glad to hear you got something worked out my friend.  Good luck getting your car fixed.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

from the looks of it,that wimpy car deserved it. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin[rob]
sorry sergio. 
Some elderly man hit my Jag once and I flew out of that car to chew him up one side and down the other, made sure he paid. Found out that his wife was in the hospital and the Doc gave him a sedative. Didnt matter I still chewed him out and was ready to talk to the Doc too.
I feel for you. Hope everything goes well for you.
Nightshade Wrote:Some elderly man hit my Jag once and I flew out of that car to chew him up one side and down the other, made sure he paid. Found out that his wife was in the hospital and the Doc gave him a sedative. Didnt matter I still chewed him out and was ready to talk to the Doc too.
I feel for you. Hope everything goes well for you.
Great to see you back Felicia.....I hope you are feeling better Smile