Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you smoke?
My home, office, in the car...
Enjoy!
Max

Car and outside...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Max's house (when I'm there) and office. At home, I either have to go outside, and when the weather is bad, the enclosed front porch.
As long as I have coffee and a good smoke. No one gets hurt Big Grin
Same here Maxim, house and where ever else I feel I need to light one. Most of my smoking is done in my recliner.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I smoke out on my sun room/porch. Once in a while if it's late and i'm drunk enough, down in the basement bar
No Justice, No Peace!
My enclosed porch, garage, Pete's patio, cigar shops, in my car while stuck in an interstate traffic jam for 3 hours.....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Outside and at my local lounge...
Wherever I am. Unlike Jimmy breaking the law outside. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

In my living room, my truck, or Vertigo
Well besides my cigar lounge....in the nice warmer weather I am either on front patio aka Gentleman's Quarters or my back deck nightly. In colder weather I resort to the garage aka the Mancave! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007