Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you get your premiums from?
Wow!  Thanks so much from all of the kind remarks from all of you!  I sincerely appreciate it and all of these remarks certainly brightened my day and let me know I must be doing something right. 

In other threads I have always recommended supporting your local B&Ms, and specifically, choosing one to be the most loyal to.  That is more to your benefit than their's.  I know that I give the most preference and am more likely to give an extra discount or availability of hard to get cigars to someone who is loyal to me, rather than someone who shops at every place in town, regardless of how much $$$ they spend with me.  Maybe not every store owner thinks that way, but I prefer loyalty to overall dollars spent, as I know everyone's budget is different and I realize that those who are the most loyal will spread the word of mouth much more than those who are not so loyal.  At first I wondered why so many people from various parts of the country don't buy locally and then realized that there simply aren't great local shops (or sometimes ANY local shops) in many parts of the country.  However, when possible, I always recommend spending your money in your local community first, and only after that looking elsewhere for anything else you might need. 
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Does cordova cigars print a catalog?[help]
bipolar Wrote:Does cordova cigars print a catalog?[help]
Nope, Just call and ask. Get personalized attention, What a concept!

I avoid places that go to the expense to print a catalog
I've seen the term on here allot, but I now have to ask...what does B&M mean?

[thumbsup] Thanx for asking!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Gus Wrote:I've seen the term on here allot, but I now have to ask...what does B&M mean?

[thumbsup] Thanx for asking!

B/M....B&M....mean "Brick & Mortar"...in other words, an actual cigar store, that you can walk into. Smile

Sometimes it's better to pay a little bit more to get that personal service. Establishing a good relationship with the owner can also be helpful when hard to find cigars are released.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
US_Tank Wrote:B&M is a term for a physical location.  Brick and Motor is what it stands for.  For MaduroAccountant Cordova Cigars is his B&M shop.  I fly from ND just to visit when I can as Robbie is the MAN!

Cordovacigars.com.

right here  [doh][thumbsup]