Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the Sharks?
Damn you guys...you got me looking at the good stuff & thinking "can I squeeze a small order on my credit card?"
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well Serious Cigars has 25% off everything might have to pickup a box of 888's from them.
(11-26-2018, 07:17 PM)Lurch Wrote: Well Serious Cigars has 25% off everything might have to pickup a box of 888's from them.

Yeah, I get their emails too...   I'm going to need to unsubscribe from some email lists to reduce temptation...lolol

May want to check Serious today. I saw they have some rare Fuente samplers.

I like the Anejos. The Opus and the Don Carlos line are some of my all time favorites. Kind of forgot about them. I think I got tired of trying to hunt down the Opus and Anejos at Christmas time and around Father's Day. AF does make some great cigars.

BTW - checked my old emails and the last time I received one from Tampa Sweethearts it was sent from an aol account and looked like it had been prepared on a typewriter. We are getting old.
(11-27-2018, 03:39 PM)Magnum PI Wrote: May want to check Serious today.  I saw they have some rare Fuente samplers.

I like the Anejos.  The Opus and the Don Carlos line are some of my all time favorites.  Kind of forgot about them.  I think I got tired of trying to hunt down the Opus and Anejos at Christmas time and around Father's Day.  AF does make some great cigars.

BTW - checked my old emails and the last time I received one from Tampa Sweethearts it was sent from an aol account and looked like it had been prepared on a typewriter.  We are getting old.

I saw those this this morning too. Looked like nice deals.
If I didn't have 4 kids (1 now in college), I would have ordered both of those specials, probably at least 2! Big Grin

And now I don't feel old.  I feel ancient.  I still use aol for email Sad
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well that exhausted my bonus from work. The sampler with the 2 Opus X 20th Anny is a hell of a deal since the 20th is selling in the $35 range now. I guess I will have to get by with my 2 Sharks from the samplers.
(11-27-2018, 08:02 PM)Lurch Wrote: Well that exhausted my bonus from work.  The sampler with the 2 Opus X 20th Anny is a hell of a deal since the 20th is selling in the $35 range now. I guess I will have to get by with my 2 Sharks from the samplers.

Nice choice of samplers   Cool
Sweet.... Jealous
No Justice, No Peace!
I found a few in the back:

[Image: IMG-20181128-104514.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20181128-104503.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice Jim!!!
This is my boomstick!