Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When You Herf With Tank

I should actually change the name of thread to "When Gunnar Herf's with Tank!   [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

So Gunnar started to wind down yet again at about 3:15am , just like in North Dakota..................

[Image: CordovaDay2037.jpg]

The picture really says it all!   Check out the Bling!

[Image: CordovaDay2038.jpg]

Then we got the headbob!   And finally, Gunnar's passed out resting place!

[Image: CordovaDay2039.jpg]

Sucka!

[Image: CordovaDay2040.jpg]

Gunnar was pouring our drinks all night long!   He tried to get us drunk with his four finger pours.  

Well here is my four finger prop.   Four stands for 4am!  

[Image: CordovaDay2041.jpg]

After numerous minutes of prodding and poking.   We finally got Gunnar up to get him back to the hotel!   This was a major feat and I don't wish this task on anyone from Stogie Chat.

20 minutes later, in our hotel room, Gunnar got his 4th wind.   He was a wildman..........

[Image: CordovaDay2042.jpg]

[Image: CordovaDay2046.jpg]
When Gunnar parties, he gives 110%..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:When Gunnar parties, he gives 110%..
All THREE of you give it all!  What a great time!        [happy][happy][happy][happy][happy]

FWIW...those pictures could probably be duplicated again tonight!!! [wow]
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:When Gunnar parties, he gives 110%..
All THREE of you give it all!  What a great time!        [happy][happy][happy][happy][happy]

FWIW...those pictures could probably be duplicated again tonight!!! [wow]

You have no idea!  Pictures coming again soon!   Stay tuned!   These are the best.
[bravo2][lol][lol][lol]thats great
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[lol]So...no one had a sign? or magic markers? Tongue Big Grin Wink

In Mac's defense....in the pics....it looks like at least he didn't spill his beer! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[lol]So...no one had a sign? or magic markers? Tongue Big Grin Wink

In Mac's defense....in the pics....it looks like [color="red"]at least he didn't spill his beer![/color] Tongue

...ahhhhhhhh, the Legend of Gunnar grows!!!  We couldn't share pics like that in good conscience!  I think he was on his FIFTH wind when I left at 1a!  

[lol]
In my younger days, i'd probably have been able to pull an all day herf, all night herf, and all day herf.  I've worked a 52 hour day, straight, and wasn't tired until I got home and had realized what I had done. 

Judging by the looks of the pictures, herfing with the Tank is probably harder than working!
Gunnar knows what appropriate hat to wear to a herf.  I think I saw a hammer embroidered there.
  And Gunnar got HAMMERED!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
she tryed to keep up with the tank but........ you see what happen

[Image: drunk_naked_girl400.jpg]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!