Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you do for work or the joy of money???
Mechanical Engineer
Field tester for the Ron Zapaca Rum company. [smokin3]
BuffaloBill Wrote:Mechanical Engineer
<---Architect... come over from the dark side Wink
SaL Wrote:

Carter & Burgess?

I get yelled at by A/E guys alot, but not mechanical engineers.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:fabricated extruded aluminum housings for the lighting industry.  there you go.  that sentence is about the most exciting part of it.
Yeah, what he said....
Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineer.....minors in Math & Physics... 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
See the train came back. Yeah my typing sucks MEGA TIME. I lost a finger as a customer in a very large retail store. So my words get jammed up at times. Yeah its just neat to see what evryone does. Hey I aint the oldest one here prob the younger end. But hell now wek now if we need something maybe each of us can share the brain cells that are left.
SaL Wrote:
Don't you mean TO the dark side? 

Architects/Designers:  Dream up some crazy ass idea that will never work.

Engineer:  Figure out how to make it work.

Tongue

Just messin' with ya, Sam. Big Grin

Jimmy C - "lost a finger as a customer in a very large retail store."  Sounds like there's gotta be a helluva story behind that.  Love to hear it if you're willing to share...
My dad owns a car rental business, and my brother and I run it for him.  Its a 6 day a week job, the pay isn't as great as I'd like, but it pays the bills, and Ive got job security.  Looking to do something in IT eventually, but I need to go back to school for that.  As another alternative, I'd like to eventually own my own cigar shop, but I doubt thats gonna happen with CA taxes the way they are.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

BuffaloBill Wrote:Architects/Designers:  Dream up some crazy ass idea that will never work.

Engineer:  Figure out how to make it work.

Soooooooo true!!!!!Big Grin

I can't tell you how many times an Architect has wanted to......

..............."Violate the Laws of Physics"!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ColbyPants Wrote:Gas Station Attendant.   Yep,  thats right.  Just temprorary while I earn money to go back to school.

TomC
Shoot!  I thought you were a professional photographer after all those great shots in the exclusive section!  Wink