Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you do for work or the joy of money???
Alright I will jump in on this. I am in currently doing time (in Jail) on the instalment plan 6 months out of every year, AKA Detention Deputy Sheriff working 12 hour shifts. I am currently Looking at "Bonding Out" and getting into Construction/Excavating work. I am fed up with babysitting grown adults and dealing with the $hit bags of society (I've been in Jail for 3 yrs 1 1/2 yrs on the instalment). My current goal is to hit someone with the TAZER before I leave. I had my ride so I want to give someone theirs. Also I am looking at moving back to Ohio closer to Family (I miss the cold shhhhh don't tell). I am currently looking for work if anyone knows of anything I am open to suggestions.

Chili_p
I used to be a human pin cushion. Now I work as a commercial real estate and business banker for a small community bank in Southern Maryland that's getting ready to be bought by a really large regional bank from PA.

And my husband is in the Navy and blows shit up.
radioshack assistant manager. i'm waiting for my own store, someday soon i hope.
cigarwife Wrote:I used to be a human pin cushion. Now I work as a commercial real estate and business banker for a small community bank in Southern Maryland that's getting ready to be bought by a really large regional bank from PA.

BEST POST EVER!
mtb4u Wrote:
cigarwife Wrote:I used to be a human pin cushion. Now I work as a commercial real estate and business banker for a small community bank in Southern Maryland that's getting ready to be bought by a really large regional bank from PA.

BEST POST EVER!
Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Iam a graphic designer, but in my spare time I do a little art, this is my latest piece, it's in pencil & thought you guys might enjoy seeing it.
Very nice work!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
mtb4u Wrote:

BEST POST EVER!
Big Grin

cigarwife nice post!! Wish I had your hubbies job!! LOL can think of a couple of menaces I would like blown sky high!!
OkIndian Wrote:Iam a graphic designer, but in my spare time I do a little art, this is my latest piece, it's in pencil & thought you guys might enjoy seeing it.
Wow nice....so what other mediums do you work in? show us somemore...somewhere on here.....lots of other artists on here ...