Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you do for work or the joy of money???
Overnight at Target.  So I would say Money.  Although a discount is nice.
Hopefully when I finally land that engineering job it will be something I enjoy.

Registered Nurse in the USAF
CNC Machinist 26 years on the job at the same place. [rob]
jimmy carter Wrote:I guess you gilrs have to much smoke in yer ears for thoose that like to derail a good thread. Yeah never know if one has something to learn or share from others way of life and a job. geesh. a manatee jerker hell I would buy ya a whole box a CAO TONY to watch that.

OK ye shamed me in to telling the truth.

I'm a full time adventurer, I have a job that pays me stupid amounts of money to go around the world and explore. Although I'm sure my employers would argue that they actually pay me for something else, I see it as a licence to have adventures and find out as much as I can about where this planet and its inhabitants.

My real occupation is boring for folks who are outwith my industry (Oil and Gas), and I would much rather talk about the things I have seen and witnessed that I would never have had the good fortune to, had I not been in the job I am.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Great attitude & perspective, Parkster.

I'm currently a Sales Development Manager (Trainer) of a large life insurance company and a Registered Principal of our broker-dealer. We offer all kinds of insurance, investments, financial services, and advanced planning.

I get to train about 20 new agents at any given time, as well as help about 30 established agents/registered reps. On the securities side, I am heavily involved in the supervision of our representatives.

But I'm still an agent at heart... lookin' forward to the day!!!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
My job is to smoke cigars with a variety of people in as many lounges as I can get to in a day.  It's tough, I know.

I love my job!

Interesting thread, guys!

I manage the fibre optic records/coordination department for the cable company.  Not terrifically exciting, but for what I took in school I'm not complaining.
ColbyPants Wrote:There are very few threads on this forum that dont wander off on occasion.  The beauty of this forum, is while most threads have some color, they never completely fall off track.

TomC
except for the quoted post Tongue
work at my moms taco truck on fridays and saturdays here in LA

but got a job at my local library....im a full time student; the money has to come

from somewhere for booksBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
- .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. 

Big Grin