Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What were your favorite cigars released this year?
(12-15-2013, 08:03 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 05:58 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 05:53 PM)GMJager Wrote: Ryan... If you're offering... Hahaha
Damn it, I only have 8 left. We shall see...

Forget sending 2. I will find some...haven't even looked honestly. Haha

Yea... I was kidding too really! With the amount I smoke these days it'd just sit in my humi for who knows how long.

now back to subject:
Leccia Black Label was a fine cigar that came out this year!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
I am going to check a place tomorrow and again we shall see...
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Pinolero Maduro ....AJ
La Jugaro from La Zona aka Espinosa
(12-14-2013, 07:55 PM)Guarantee Wrote: I moved toward some lighter wrappers than I usually smoke and a whole new world opened up.

I've been moving in that direction too.

Didn't buy anything new this year, but thanks to the bombs I've been hit with around here, I will be trying some new releases for Xmas.Big Grin
(12-18-2013, 10:20 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 07:55 PM)Guarantee Wrote: I moved toward some lighter wrappers than I usually smoke and a whole new world opened up.

I've been moving in that direction too.

Didn't buy anything new this year, but thanks to the bombs I've been hit with around here, I will be trying some new releases for Xmas.Big Grin

Must be a change in the palate, I never tasted anything from the lighter wrapper cigars and now it is crazy how much flavor comes from them.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I think the only new things I smoked was the Headly Grange. These days I live in cigar Siberia...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
man that is a tough list i need to look over some smokes an go from there. but right off hand gonna say anything by crowned heads jd howard, headly grange, an the headly grange drumstick. umm wild bunch by ortega cigars, an i think the Cao rerelease of the la traiviata ( i think i murdered that name lol) called the evil snowman an angry santa. i am sure there is more but thats from the top of my head.
(12-22-2013, 09:13 PM)supadave Wrote: man that is a tough list i need to look over some smokes an go from there. but right off hand gonna say anything by crowned heads jd howard, headly grange, an the headly grange drumstick. umm wild bunch by ortega cigars, an i think the Cao rerelease of the la traiviata ( i think i murdered that name lol) called the evil snowman an angry santa. i am sure there is more but thats from the top of my head.

Nice to see you back!!! Great call on the Wild Bunch, forgot about them but I have enjoyed every one I have had so far.

Ryan
Might have to find some cigars but honestyi do not think i have boughtany new cigars in over a year
--Mike

LFD Chapter One
601 La Bomba Warhead