Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I buy
You should just come to ND Jimmie!
Ordering this week. Everyone will find out on the P0RN section after they come in.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Part of the domestic selection was ordered today. Waiting to hear from Robbie on another selection and one other selection is on back order. 
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
how about the Hoyo double corona very nice
jitzy Wrote:how about the Hoyo double corona very nice
I have to look into that but I was mainly looking at LancerosBig Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:No need to apologize ! I also have plenty of nubs but my stogie are the Lanceros. I also have plenty of others but I'm known as the lancero man or in this forum they are called mumceros. Big Grin

By the way, I was wondering... why mumceros?
Moro Wrote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:No need to apologize ! I also have plenty of nubs but my stogie are the Lanceros. I also have plenty of others but I'm known as the lancero man or in this forum they are called mumceros. Big Grin

Jimmie the Mum has a particular love for Lancero's.  Hence the name Mumcero's.
US_Tank Wrote:
Moro Wrote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:

Jimmie the Mum has a particular love for Lancero's.  Hence the name Mumcero's.
I don't smoke enought mumceros:?  They tend to deliver a little more power....which is a good thing.  Just always leaned towards robustos or jaw breakers.  Going to have to get some for the avallo. 
[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't smoke enought mumceros:?  They tend to deliver a little more power....which is a good thing.  Just always leaned towards robustos or jaw breakers.  Going to have to get some for the avallo. 

Hear hear! Robustos are the way to go for me as well.
I feel like a real man whenever I smoke a Churchill or Presidente size.  And I am not making it up for lack of anything else!  Tongue