Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the most Expensive ?
Like Dr. Stogie Fresh says, "You cant put a price on an experience".

I dont care how much it would cost.....Padrond 80th, Trinidad Funddy, God Of Fire in Vegas......When you light it up you will have the biggest smile on your face no one would be able to knock it off

I cant wait till I have money and could treat my friends to a round of GOF's at Casa Fuente....I know its a moment we would never forget.

Life is too short...plus the wife/gf wouldnt mind if you also bought her some shoes

Tip:Shop at Ross, no more that 15 bucks and you seem like the nice BFBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Like Dr. Stogie Fresh says, "You cant put a price on an experience".

I dont care how much it would cost.....Padrond 80th, Trinidad Funddy, God Of Fire in Vegas......When you light it up you will have the biggest smile on your face no one would be able to knock it off

I cant wait till I have money and could treat my friends to a round of GOF's at Casa Fuente....I know its a moment we would never forget.

Life is too short...plus the wife/gf wouldnt mind if you also bought her some shoes

Tip:Shop at Ross, no more that 15 bucks and you seem like the nice BFBig Grin

I cannot wait to sit in Vegas again with you and Jebus and do nothing for 5 hours and smoke and drink.
$80.00 for a Partagas 150 Ramon Cifuentes Signature Series AA in a coffin.
Believe me, I've got the Ross and TJ Max thing going on.  She always know's, but always acts like she thinks it costs much more than it did, she's an awesome woman.  As for the smile, your right, to sit there and be so happy with a smoke that all you can do is smile is way beyond price, it's almost an ethereal experience and putting a price on it almost, almost I say, deminishe's it just a bit.

I'm still waiting for my God Of Fire experience, or an Opus X.  I've done the Anejo's, but have never myself purchased.  I've be fortunate, like you, to have friends and family that share and share alike.  As for my Cubans, bought by my dad at a Habano's shop in Belgium, Partagas Seire P, and yes, they are excellent, very smooth.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
OpusX Chilli Pepper, $75 at Casa Fuente.

[Image: chillipepper.jpg]

[Image: chillipeppergoesdown.jpg]

[Image: Tateastcoastandchillipepper002.jpg]
Bluesman455 Wrote:OpusX Chilli Pepper, $75 at Casa Fuente.

[Image: chillipepper.jpg]

[Image: chillipeppergoesdown.jpg]

[Image: Tateastcoastandchillipepper002.jpg]

Very nice.  Was it worth it?
$125 each for Forbidden X BBMF and Destiny al Siglo at Casa Fuente a couple years ago.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Fuente Fuente Opus X "A" $75.00

Still have it from two years ago. 
US_Tank Wrote:
Quote:
nice.  Was it worth it?

Daryn, No cigar is worth that much,but it was my X-mas gift from my sister,and when she came home for the holidays she left it home. Sad Her friend sent it to me overnight air. Confusedhock: She didn't say how much that cost.Cool
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:God of Fire at the Vegas 2008 herf, $35.00.

Yup Jimmy, that was my most expensive purchase to date.. I bought that, and a casa fuente Corona totaling $58 for two cigars.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com