Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best phone op system?
Thanks

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

you have your android fanboys as myself, then you have the iphone fanboys. I've seen benchmarks that show that the droid is faster. People like the itunes on the other...
No Justice, No Peace!
I'm an Android kind of guy myself
--Mike
Android. Independant of hardware. Iphone = iphone. Period.
And google rocks. (besides, it's Unix obased)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(05-27-2011, 02:04 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Android. Independant of hardware. Iphone = iphone. Period.
And google rocks. (besides, it's Unix obased)

I have to agree with Skipper here. From a hardware perspective I think the iPhone sucks. And I am certainly not an ios fan. I have hated ipods from the beginning always been a zune guy. Windows phone 7 was interesting at first but I do not think it will last. Most phones running Android have some pretty good specs. Just about every phone made by HTC is very impressive. Now HTC is getting into Windows phone 7 so that could be interesting.
--Mike
I have the Droid 2 and really like it. ipod is SOOOOO Apple driven.
My Samsung Vibrant is an Android phone. I think its pretty great. There is a lot more available for the i phone but its been around longer.
I like smoking lightning
I wished the Droid had Face Time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I love my incredible 2...
So the Iphone is all apple that I don't know and would have to learn. Is the Goog like Microsoft?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.