Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's more manly than Tupperware?
Ammo boxes are great for many things.  I use this box to store some of my Native American artifacts in.  I have walked through many fields looking for these!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

boy do i have a soft spot for ammo boxes... growing up my dad's korean war ammo box was my legos container. Big Grin
Mark71GTX Wrote:Ammo boxes are great for many things.  I use this box to store some of my Native American artifacts in.  I have walked through many fields looking for these!

Native American artifacts... I think Tonto has the right to come over and claim all of that. You probably may keep the boxes (and your scalp, if you're lucky)Big Grin

As for tupperware, there is so much stuff out there that can be used for cigar storing. Just needs to be airtight and odorless, and once you line it with some cedar sheets from old cigar boxes it's good to go...
CigARM Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:Ammo boxes are great for many things.  I use this box to store some of my Native American artifacts in.  I have walked through many fields looking for these!

Native American artifacts... I think Tonto has the right to come over and claim all of that. You probably may keep the boxes (and your scalp, if you're lucky)Big Grin

As for tupperware, there is so much stuff out there that can be used for cigar storing. Just needs to be airtight and odorless, and once you line it with some cedar sheets from old cigar boxes it's good to go...
good to go, but is it cool... And these boxes have handles.
Keith Wrote:I bet Tank has dozens of them hanging around

Tongue Yeah I have more than a few!