Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your New Year's Eve smoke gonna be?
would be interested in finding out what others will be smoking Friday night...

I will be lighting up my last Davidoff Millenium Blend toro....a great smoke to end a crap year for me...
Probably nothing. Heading to the beach house and going out with friends. Can't walk the broadwalk as there's probably too much snow down there.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
either a Nub....or a full fledge Cain.
Hope to fire up a pam 26,and maybe some other lucky stick,not sure
No Justice, No Peace!
I'm not sure... it will probably be whatever catches my eye when I open up the humi...

Oliva Master Blend 2
--Mike
good question, i think i will finally smoke the opusX i was bombed with by mike (wtfdic) although i was hoping to save it for next xmas

I went all Fuentes Christmas. Starting tomorrow until Sunday will be all Padron and whatever hits my fancy.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(12-30-2010, 09:00 PM)BDM53 Wrote: I went all Fuentes Christmas. Starting tomorrow until Sunday will be all Padron and whatever hits my fancy.

fuente and padron, you keep good company around..lol

(12-30-2010, 08:48 PM)denali7432 Wrote: good question, i think i will finally smoke the opusX i was bombed with by mike (wtfdic) although i was hoping to save it for next xmas

The Opus i sent you was from this year. It will be good but should really hit its stride around next Christmas.

I say smoke it! If your good next year maybe I will send you one with some age!
--Mike