Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your New Year's Eve smoke gonna be?
(12-30-2010, 10:11 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Both Mum and I got these Cain Mumceros thanks to Skipper getting us backstage at the NYC Big Smoke!
I remember the picture!!! Salivated all night!!!Big Grin
Did the Oliva Co. let you guys keep those sweet guayaberas you were wearing???

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I'll wear mine when I see you in Miami.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wear it to the Pensacola herf!
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
At work right now, going to fire up my first flying pig, gifted to me by Robbie and his incredible contest, this afternoon when I get out of here. I can't wait.
(12-30-2010, 09:40 PM)US_Tank Wrote: CAIN MUMCERO!
I never did steal one of those from Mum!!!! Damn!

I picked up a box of Cain Habano 660 @ Twin's when Tank was in town. Seems like a good night to toast a few. Maybe some Cain Nubs too.
I probably wont smoke anything until tomorrow. Going to a concert downtown, and staying in a hotel for the night. There isnt going to be a lot of opportunity to smoke.
I like smoking lightning
ANYTHING I WANT. honestly I don,t know yet. I am sure several good ones
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
One of my family members gives me a gift certificate to one of the local B&M's for xMas every year. I picked up a bunch of stuff I have never tried before. So I think for tonight I will have a Macanudo Cru Royale.
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
Nothing came down with a sore throat urgg.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-31-2010, 02:22 PM)brothercain Wrote: One of my family members gives me a gift certificate to one of the local B&M's for xMas every year. I picked up a bunch of stuff I have never tried before. So I think for tonight I will have a Macanudo Cru Royale.

Doh! If you like Cains so much don't do this one on New Years! Dodgy