Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do with the bands
I use to pitch them, but now I throw them in a scotch container. Don't really know what I'll do with them.
I'm saving mine to send to the Bluesman.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I ussually toss them anymore, but I maybe I'll start saving them to send to Don also.
Big Grin
I have a box 2ft tall x 2ft wide x 6in deep that is half full of bands,I have plans to put some in frames,decorate table tops and was thinking of putting one on my rifle stock under many layers of clear coat.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'm saving mine to send to the Bluesman.Big Grin

[thumbsup]  [rob]
I don't smoke that often(maybe 2 a week), and tend to keep only the bands of cigars I like...and if it's an attractive band, that helps. I've been using some to wrap lighters. Here are the four I have made so far:

[Image: mediumlighters.jpg]

[Image: smalloliva.jpg]

I use a butane insert with a soft flame. I gave the CAO to a friend who has some stars/stripes tattoos...
Nice Chango. Skipper does that also.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Chango Wrote:I don't smoke that often(maybe 2 a week), and tend to keep only the bands of cigars I like...and if it's an attractive band, that helps. I've been using some to wrap lighters. Here are the four I have made so far:

[Image: mediumlighters.jpg]

[Image: smalloliva.jpg]

I use a butane insert with a soft flame. I gave the CAO to a friend who has some stars/stripes tattoos...
Wow, those are really cool!  Don't have to smoke a ton of sticks to cover the lighters, great idea!

Bluesman, what does your buddy charge to put together those pieces, they are really nice.  Like the 3D looking one.

As a secondary thought, maybe everyone can save up their bands and when Tank thaws out he can host a herf at his place and everybody can totally plaster his boat with them, that would be the most awesome decorated boat on the water [thumbsup]  Then contact ESPN and ask if they would sponsor him on one of their tours for exposure and have all the cigar brands cover the cost as advertising!  Think of Tank on his boat landing a huge fish with a stick hanging out of his mouth and his shirt looking like a cigar shop [lol]
I keep all of my bands. Or at least I try to. They go in an empty box. I am not really quite sure I know what I will do with them all, but I will think of something Smile
jammed in one of those lovo crates.