Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you smoking on Superbowl Sunday?
Tonight I think I will have a King B or maybe a Factory Press II.  What about you guys?
nothing.....Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:nothing.....Sad
Same here, my buddy doesnt allow smoking in his house. Sad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ouch...[help]
Mark Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:nothing.....Sad
Same here, my buddy doesnt allow smoking in his house. Sad

My wifes been ill...(well, not exactly ill) & I've had a stomach virus since Friday & 2 of our 3 kids have it too. Even if I felt better, I just don't have any time.

I don't even know if I'll have time to watch any of the commercials....errrr...game.

Maybe next week....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i havent decided yet... but there will be at least 2.

Perhaps a PAM...

& maybe a LGC limitada 2006 (my first)
Mark Wrote:Same here, my buddy doesnt allow smoking in his house. Sad
Joe?? Confusedhock:  Wink  Big Grin
Opus x forbidden x lancero 2004 aged if there is a bears win, the worst dog rocket I can find if the colts win!

Go BEARS!
Mason
connies or something of the ilk with the guests during the game, but mab e something special later. . . .

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nada for me.  Not feeling 100% so it's beer and XLI in bed tonight.  It's only 17 degrees outside and no smoking in the house anyway.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.