Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you paying?
Yesterday I dropped by one of my local B&Ms and saw they had OpusX Petite Lanceros. I am more into thin cigars 38-46rg  than I am larger ring sizes. Last night I reached for a Oliva Serie V Torpedo at a B&M and found an empty box so I smoked the 6X60 Corona Gorda. I can't say I really enjoyed it all that much. It was just too much. Anyway the point is I've been on the lookout for the Petite Lancero for some time now and my local finally got them in. I paid close to MSRP with tax. I came home and looked it up to see what they were selling for on the net and was shocked to see the lowest price I could find of $22.95 a stick. I'm wondering if most people really pay this? What do you normally pay for Opus per stick?
My local has the petit lancero for $13.50 each.  I didn't buy any.

Rob, what are you paying for these?Big Grin
Online prices for Opus are insane.  The only idiots that pay that much are people who never see them around and want to smoke them.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Magnum PI Wrote:My local has the petit lancero for $13.50 each.  I didn't buy any.

Rob actually bought a box of PL's!  God's honest truth!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I've never bought a whole box of Opus, but I do grab the 2 or so when I find them. My next box purchase will be Tatuajes Havana VIs, they were so good I'm gonna hold of on the Diplo #2s I've been craving.
Magnum PI Wrote:My local has the petit lancero for $13.50 each.  I didn't buy any.

at the current exchange rate i am receiving approximately $6.50 american per opus dependent upon vitola plus expenses to pick them up at the store.  i then use them to fertilize the garden and ward off stray animals. in a pinch i will use the smaller vitolas to balance the stacks of litto in the cabinet.  Tongue
Mark Wrote:

Rob actually bought a box of PL's!  God's honest truth!

and a box of perf #5's! :? 

i did write a letter of apology to litto and he absolved me of my sin. 
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:

at the current exchange rate i am receiving approximately $6.50 american per opus dependent upon vitola plus expenses to pick them up at the store.  i then use them to fertilize the garden and ward off stray animals. in a pinch i will use the smaller vitolas to balance the stacks of litto in the cabinet.  Tongue

[lol]

mess with the bull...
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

Do I detect?..............naw.......Viva La Coronado...............................

lol [wedgie]