Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the "must try" cigars for those new to the cigar world?
Here you go tafdom. 

Link
scott81425 Wrote:...one that i've been dying to try is a la aurora 100 anos, and i just saw tinderbox had a deal on a sampler with one of these in it, i'm thinking i might bite.
Cigars international has the La Aurora in singles and you can chose from 3 sizes
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I'm having a robusto right now, and with only two days humi time out of the B&M, it's good but having some burn problems, and not as good as the churchill I had from the first batch TW got in. I'm thinking the sudden rush of popularity may have seen some product rushed to market here. But it definitely seems like it would have aging potential.

NANP™
[cigar]
I had the robusto (the 88) over the weekend.  I liked it.  Reminded me so much of a San Cristobal.  Anyone else get this?
Magnum PI Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I'm having a robusto right now, and with only two days humi time out of the B&M, it's good but having some burn problems, and not as good as the churchill I had from the first batch TW got in. I'm thinking the sudden rush of popularity may have seen some product rushed to market here. But it definitely seems like it would have aging potential.

NANP™
[cigar]
I had the robusto (the 88) over the weekend.  I liked it.  Reminded me so much of a San Cristobal.  Anyone else get this?
Your right it does remind me a little of the San Cristobal, a little milder though.
fishhound Wrote:
Riofan Wrote:I just placed an order of samplers based on this thread. Thanks for the recommendations SC.
Sounds like one hellva sampler. I'd like to see a picture of that. Might have to get someone to put that together, "The Stogie Chat Sampler". This thing could catch on.

The pictures are up fishound: http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=2&forum_id=7&page=110

Like I said before, you guys are a corrupting bunch. Thanks for the suggestions.

And BTW, I completely endorse the idea of  "The Stogie Chat Sampler" as a reference list for newbies like me.

More to come.