Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What and why
stogiedad.1 Wrote:I would go for the Oliva event. the G series would have to be in my top 5 favs.

AC

The G's are nice & also the V!!

What ever you decide...Don't miss Oliva!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Go to all of 'em...
But if you can only buy one box from one of them, make it Oliva... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:Go to all of 'em...
Good point...V or G Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Go to the B&M with 4 different costumes and get to go to all of 'em. Ye won't regret it at all.
Like the others, I have to go Oliva....IF you are restricted to one, that is.
My local has a vendor event every Tuesday.
Nobody does it like Oliva.
You can purchase as many as you like. If you buy 1 box you get 5% off, 2 boxes 10%, 3 boxes 15% and a free box. I'm just not sure if  I'm ready to purchase boxes yet, still trying to figure out what I like.
[user=1357]mtndew9[/user] wrote:
Quote:
You can purchase as many as you like. If you buy 1 box you get 5% off, 2 boxes 10%, 3 boxes 15% and a free box. I'm just not sure if  I'm ready to purchase boxes yet, still trying to figure out what I like.

Wise move on not buying boxes when not sure, mate. Though Ye could always send all the extra ones to this BOTL.
Might as well check as many as you want or can out.  Get exposed to new stuff and cool people and will help form a relationship with your B&M.  But Oliva is the best of that bunch, hands down.
Magnum PI Wrote:Might as well check as many as you want or can out.  Get exposed to new stuff and cool people and will help form a relationship with your B&M.  But Oliva is the best of that bunch, hands down.

There's the key.
It's one thing to smoke with and talk stogies with your buddies.
It's completely something else to do it with some strangers at your B&M.
You'll learn something, I don't care who you are or how long you've been smoking.
You'll see new perspectives and most definitely walk away thinking "I oughta try those sometime"
And of all the friends you could ever make in the cigar world, the one you'll want most is with your local B&M. You're helping him keep his small biz alive in rough times, and he's going to give you USEFUL recommendations (once he knows you) and perhaps if you're lucky a sneak peek or two.

These types of gatherings is what it's all about.
JoeBob Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Might as well check as many as you want or can out.  Get exposed to new stuff and cool people and will help form a relationship with your B&M.  But Oliva is the best of that bunch, hands down.

There's the key.

Uh oh, this guy thinks I am smart . . .

Attached Files Image(s)