Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Year...
Without a doubt this has been the worst year I have had in my Adult life... The time of year hasn't helped any... Confused

But as life would have it, when you feel bad about things the powers that be always show you "it could be worse"...

This evening I found out that a friend of mine, Nate Saab, who is the cigar rep for the Carolina's-Virginia-E. Tenn-Ga for lines such as Primer Mundo-7/20/4-Kristoff-and some others, was in a serious wreck this past week while in Virginia. I talked to him last weekend or so, the Virginia trip was his last for the year. His car rolled several times and he had severe head trauma and brain swelling, he's in a hospital in Va... He is married with (iirc) a couple of young kids... My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family... I pray he makes a full & quick recovery... Sad
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Oh man!! Sad

Good thoughts & prayers sent!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That is indeed horrible. Thoughts and prayers are heading his way!

(12-18-2010, 11:24 PM)Tonto Wrote: Oh man!! Sad

Good thoughts & prayers sent!!!

+1
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Sorry to hear this news Lonnie
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Prayers sent for Nate, his family and you and yours.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Wow that sucks, my thought and prayers go out to him and his family.
Warm thoughts and prayers sent
--Mike
(12-19-2010, 09:41 AM)iSmoke Wrote: Prayers sent for Nate, his family and you and yours.
+1
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-19-2010, 10:42 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(12-19-2010, 09:41 AM)iSmoke Wrote: Prayers sent for Nate, his family and you and yours.
+1

+2