Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What R U smoking on the 4th?
Robbie Wrote:Several vintages of Camacho liberty...

Show off  Wink
Robbie Wrote:Several vintages of Camacho liberty...

I know I have two years of those from you Robbie.  I thank you much for those and I will get on them for sure.  And I will start the day sometime with a CAO America.
TAT GRAN COROJO

BTW. The new crackberry rocks! Posting this as the wife is driving me down I-95
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:I was thinking of buying a Liberty 2009. I've been wanting to smoke a liberty on the 4th since i started smoking. Maybe I'll just do an America. I've never had either.

Get the Camacho, CAO America is blah. [rob]
flash Wrote:since I don't have anything especially patriotic. I think I'll break out one of my "special occasion" stick. I think of my CAO Sopranos edition special...

Actually the fourth is double special for me, I not only is it Independance day, but I'm also getting promoted to SGT! Go me! 5 years in the army and I finally get to put on my stripes.
First off, congrats on the promotion.  I'm sure you've earned it!  Only stripes I wear are on my pajamas.Tongue

As for the smokes, leaving work early today and will fire up something on the deck that is long.  I'm thinking an '04 Opus DC or perhaps an Anejo.  Haven't had an afternoon to relax in a while!   Tomorrow I think my last '98 Lusi shall go up in flame.  July 4th has a double meaning for me as well, it's the day my mother passed away.[angel]  I shall honor her with a long, thoughtful smoke!

Enjoy your independence and appreciate what you've got, gentlemen...Wink
Mac, I'll smoke something special in honor of your mom.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Mac, I'll smoke something special in honor of your mom.

Me as well.

Going to have to hit up the B&M tonite in case they are closed tomorrow.  Need to re up on a few things, and maybe get something special for the evening.
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Mac, I'll smoke something special in honor of your mom.

Me as well.

Going to have to hit up the B&M tonite in case they are closed tomorrow.  Need to re up on a few things, and maybe get something special for the evening.
Thanks guys.Wink  Mom always enjoyed the smell of my cigar.  Reminded her of her dad.  So let's send it up to heaven for her!Big Grin
[usa] [pirate2] [usa]

Attached Files Image(s)

I was thinkin an El Museo. Been wantin to try one of these...