Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Makes a Herf?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:if you have too much to drink and end up praying to the porcelain god.. I call that a HERF
I'm not a part of any organized religion.  I consider my faith to a private matter between me and my porcelain god.  Wink
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:if you have too much to drink and end up praying to the porcelain god.. I call that a HERF
I thought that was a BARF!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Herf.... 2 or more cigar lovers smoking and trading different smokes with food and libation.[rob]
-PO- Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:I agree that it only takes 2 to have a great herf.  The big smurf and I had many together. I only have one friend that i smoke with often now and his name is Tom....when possible wwe herf while fishing on his boat.  Unfortunately everyone has moved away in the last few years nad my leg does not really allow me to get around to much lately so I have not even gone down to my local B&M.
Maybe I can get PO to come over for a cigar one day. I even have a propane heater to sit in front of.  I would even give him a dram of 41 year old scotch.
Tongue 
you're still not in the car? Tongue  move man.
A Herf is any cigar type even that DOES NOT include the talking about or playing of Fooseball. :X
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"