Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well another Thanksgiving from the family....
Last year was my first time in 5 years that I was able to eat with my family on thanksgiving, and I have Huricane Katrina to thank for that... but now I am going to have to head back to New Orleans to work the whole week down there again. My company is one of the sponsers of the Bayou Classic played on Saturday after Thanksgiving. So I am going to have to go down there on that monday to start shooting the festivities then the game that Saturday then start the long drive back home on Monday. So if anyone spends their thanksgiving in New Orleans and wants to meet with me just let me know I will be the only one on Bourbon St that day and night.....
That sucks. I'm with my family on Thanksgiving but I've never been able to have a home-cooked thanksgiving dinner. Last year, I was in Vegas. The year before that I was in Cancun. The year before that I was in Hawaii. This year I'm going to AC (even though I go there all the friggin time)...but I'm going to play golf with my dad so that will be fun.

If anyone wants to mail me their thanksgiving leftovers....[welcome]
Are you kidding me, I am the one that needs the left overs. My thankgiving night consists of having to shoot every member of the board eating their wonderful meal , then shooting a group shot, then at 10:00 I get to go up to my room and order room service....
Fishpoop Wrote:Are you kidding me, I am the one that needs the left overs. My thankgiving night consists of having to shoot every member of the board eating their wonderful meal , then shooting a group shot, then at 10:00 I get to go up to my room and order room service....
Woe is me. [baby]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
LOL! @ Mark............[cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
LMFAO
LOL poop...

Just remember, eventually things even out... So one day you'll be enjoying a fine home cooked meal and everyone else will be suffering...

OK, maybe not, but heck, it's a stupid holiday. Tell you what, you can have it with my GF's family & I'll do Burbon Street!

Deal???!!!
While it sucks you are away from home that day,just give thanks that you will be able to be there for those on the streets that dont have a home.Try and always see a bright side to things and not be selfish(not that you are),some of those folks can use a spirit like yours on the streets with them on that lonely day for them.
Ok,who put the libral crap in me?!Confusedhock:\

Sorry to hear the news fishypoop,noone likes being away from the family on thanksgveing.:?