Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well It's Official
US_Tank Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Wes Mantooth Wrote:Cigar forums are really influential on purchasing.
I started buying by the box in a big way when I started
going on forums and hearing about great smokes from other cats.

i couldn't agree more. I'm thinking at least 80% of SC has at 100% more cigars because of this place alone. & There's a 60% chance I'm right. Maybe.

I'm surprised we dont see more manufacturers, reps and dealers here.

A good word on SC is probably worth more than an ad in CA and a whole lot cheaper too.

According my my calculations, your numbers are way off!   I would say that 95% of SC has 400% more cigars and you are more like 100% right either way!  [thumbsup]
I think your calculations are more accurate too Tank!
Ive only been here a copple weeks and Ive out grown my 100 count(I was like 85% full anyways). I just finished my new coolidor, charged the beads today. I put in a big order with an shop in AZ to get my coolidor started off right. All thanks to Stogie Chat! Im spending lots of money I shouldnt be, and you know what I dont care cuz I love this s*&t!!! Ill bet I out grow my new coolidor in a month, and you know what that means...Time to make a bigger one! I got the signs of a full blown stogie chat addict! [winner]
Ma. herf, Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf,Ma. herf. Yeah I know brennans
You sound excited
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Yeah, I've always wanted to go to one, but here in Ma. they are taking away all the cool stuff. Cigar bars, ect. Plus traveling to one is not really an option. [pimp]
Yeah Ma is strict. That and the fact that a $5 smoke costs $7 here make MA one of the worst states for a stogie lover.
"For the man who takes success with ease"