Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weekend Project
Some pics from our weekend project. We started on Thursday morning and finished up Sunday night at 10:30 PM. It was a long, long weekend. But I think it turned out pretty good.

Before

Demo

Day 1

Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 - All done. Still some trim work to finish up, but that will wait until next weekend.

Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
What a weekend!!!
It looks great. How did you do the floor.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Looks great!
--Mike
Wow! beautiful transformation.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(09-25-2012, 10:56 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: What a weekend!!!
It looks great. How did you do the floor.

The floor is laminate. I thought it was going to be a pain to put in but it was super easy.

The tile on the other hand... if I never see another tiny piece of tile in my life it will be too soon!
Ben,

If I ever have enough cigars again to bomb anyone I will make sure to include a single tile with your's.

: )
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Wow....very nice job !! Looks great !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
You must of been going non stop. Did you have any help?

Man, what a job..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-25-2012, 11:57 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You must of been going non stop. Did you have any help?

Man, what a job..

Yeah, we put in more hours than I want to figure in those 4 days/nights.
My Dad helped with the demo, plumbing & electrical, and my father-in-law helped with the install.