Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website design help
I am curious. What would be the best some what easy ish to use website design template. I am looking to put together a new website for my work. I am not exactly sure what I want to do yet but I have a few ideas. What have you all used in the past? I am not a code programmer so it will have to be something that I can learn and work with. I am not looking to hire anyone just some advice. Thanks in advance!
Medic
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Id suggest getting dreamweaver software, or use wordpress
No Justice, No Peace!
PM Maytag and ask him what he used.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
This is one of many programs I use:

http://www.xara.com/us/products/webdesigner/
Microsoft Expression Studio is another option... But, I cant tell you which of the aforementioned tools is the best because I just don't use them...
notepad

and "VIEW"/"SOURCE" on the browser menu to steal ideas form other sites.

actually I don't recomend this, this is what I do but I used to program for many many years.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
It depends on the kind of site you are gonig to do... my old and new sites are WordPress installations that I customized, and added different things to. You can make them as simple or as complicated as you would like, but these are more geared to a constant flow of updated content.

That is all I am familiar with when it comes to web stuff... let me know if you need more info.

Maytag I will call you tonight.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I may be hit or miss tonight as I have to go in to work... if not tonight, catch me tomorrow. We are leaving for vacation on Friday, so I don't know exactly what will be going on until the following Thursday... Wink