Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go guys !!
OK so Friday night I text my wife and say "Guess what ...They are running a sale on the Antietam what do you think ?" I get back .."I dont think so ...." 

$hit !!!  .....

Then I get this email ....

While we are talking about cigars I am wondering what you have been paying for those packages that keep coming in the mail  with and how much you have invested in all that crap ?? ..Also you have been spending too much time on SC and it is pissing me off .

Gee honey ...As I am new The BOTL have been gifting me cigars !! [ROTF]

So I am going to have to stick to the coolerdor for now ..and we agree that I could save for the Antietam (Damn that things purty!! ) .And at night I will keep SC time to 1 hour unless TV is being watched and then it is open season .

Damn you guys for getting me in trouble !! [curse]

Such bad influences ! But if you have to be in trouble this is as good a reason to be in the dog house as I can think of !

And yes I have a pair! ...I am just smart enough to know which battles to fight to win the war !

hehe, I hear ya...
Been there and done that... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
BuddhaBill Wrote:OK so Friday night I text my wife and say "Guess what ...They are running a sale on the Antietam what do you think ?" I get back .."I dont think so ...." 

$hit !!!  .....

While we are talking about cigars I am wondering what you have been paying for those packages that keep coming in the mail  with and how much you have invested in all that crap ?? ..Also you have been spending too much time on SC and it is pissing me off .

So I am going to have to stick to the coolerdor for now ..and we agree that I could save for the Antietam (Damn that things purty!! ) .And at night I will keep SC time to 1 hour unless TV is being watched and then it is open season .

Such bad influences ! But if you have to be in trouble this is as good a reason to be in the dog house as I can think of !

And yes I have a pair! ...I am just smart enough to know which battles to fight to win the war !

ROTFLMAO, been there done that, heard it over and over but now I got a great girl who supports me with this 100% Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
BuddhaBill Wrote:OK so Friday night I text my wife and say "Guess what ...They are running a sale on the Antietam what do you think ?" I get back .."I dont think so ...." 

$hit !!!  .....

you are so smarter than me!
Keep the humidor out of sight and establish a don't ask dont tell policy on purchases. In a perfect world.
She can say what she wants but even she wiuld have to admit I am happier since starting this hobby and joining this board ..... But she did have some valid point as I do get a bit obsessive when I start things ...
BuddhaBill Wrote:I do get a bit obsessive when I start things ...
Nahhhh, Would've never guessed that Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I do get a bit obsessive when I start things ...
Nahhhh, Would've never guessed that Tongue
LOL ....That obvious huh ??
I was way over my head in SC before I started dating my wife, so she's been supportive and cool about it.
She actually preferred the Antietam to the cooler in the living room! Tongue

One thing I've learned is that if the woman is satisfied, she'll allow you to be. So buy your wife flowers every time a package arrives! Cool
JoeBob Wrote:I was way over my head in SC before I started dating my wife, so she's been supportive and cool about it.
She actually preferred the Antietam to the cooler in the living room! Tongue

One thing I've learned is that if the woman is satisfied, she'll allow you to be. So buy your wife flowers every time a package arrives! Cool
You are very wise Joebob .... I may just have to move the cooler into plain view in the living room to make the Antietam look more appealing ... Good point on the flowers ...But at the rate I am going that would be daily flowers !! I think she would be pissed !! [ROTF]